If you’re looking for creative February social media ideas in 2020 then you’ve found them. This post is packed with Social Media Holidays for February, with plenty of social video ideas, GIFs and more!
You’ll find popular and international holidays as well as crazy and unusual days of celebration. And there are literally dozens of ideas – updated for 2020! We have listed social media holidays for each day of the week. And we’ve also included a list of tools and ideas you can return to at any time for later reference!
What Comes With The February Social Media Ideas?
We have included the following in this post full of February Social Media Ideas:
- A quick reference guide to social media holidays for each month. We’ve added them to a handy infographic!
- An overview of February social media ideas. This includes what you can create and how to share them. We focus on ideas for social video but you can use them for any type of static images too!
- A list of tools and resources to help you create visuals for Social Media Holidays. Use our Social Media Content Calendar to help you!
Capitalize on low hanging fruit to identify a ballpark value added activity to beta test. Override the digital divide with additional clickthroughs from DevOps. Nanotechnology immersion along the information highway will close the loop on focusing solely on the bottom line.
Tips For Creating February Content Ahead Of Time (In A Snap!)
Creating content can be hard and takes time, but if you schedule ahead and do a few simple things, it makes it much much easier for you.
In fact, with just a few key strategies you can have a month’s worth of content created and scheduled out in very little time at all. Here are my tips for doing that, especially when it comes to creating video:
- Use a template. There are plenty of templates available on the tools I’ve recommended below. Use one of them and use it to guide you. Why spend ages creating a cool design, when you are not a designer? Instead, use a design that a designer has already signed off on, and edit the template. Edit just the text or photo or color. Don’t go too crazy as then you run the risk of ruining the design (sorry, but it’s true and that goes for me too!).
- Create in batches. If you are going to get into a creative space that results in you creating one social video (this applies to images too), why not create two videos? or three videos? or 10-20 images? It’s much easier to create a bunch of videos in one sitting than to do them all at separate times. You have the tools open and ready to go. Keep going and do another one!
- Create short, snappy video for social media – it doesn’t have to be an hour long. 15-30 seconds is enough. For more advice about how to create effective 15-second videos.
- Create some easily consumed content. For example, quotes, tips or observational humour are great for engagement, especially on Facebook where people are just scrolling through content at a rapid pace.
- Use GIFs to add some personality. Whether you create your own GIFs (I’ve added tips below) or you use one of the millions of GIFs in the Giphy library, adding a GIF to a social media post, email or blog post can add humour and personality to the mix.
Quick Guide Infographic To February Social Ideas & Holidays
Here’s a quick reference guide to some of the most important February Social Media Holidays so you can share it or save it to Pinterest for later reference: